Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
One of the most common health problems found in Los Angeles home and building inspections is mold. Exposure to mold can cause several respiratory health concerns such as throat irritation, coughing, and breathing issues as well as skin irritation. For some with conditions such as asthma and other heart and respiratory illnesses, mold can even be lethal if not mitigated effectively.
Do you suspect a water leak has contributed to recent health concerns? If so, you’ve come to the right place. SERVPRO is the leading Franchise Mold Removal companies available 24/7. Let’s talk about the best way to remediate and remove mold in your home. Schedule your mold remediation service with SERVPRO of San Gabriel today! Call (626) 478-0286 to get started.
What Does It Mean To Remediate Mold my Home and/or Office? As we stated earlier, mold is everywhere and mold is component of the commonplace environment. That’s where the significance of mold remediation comes into play. Mold remediation is a technique that has need for to be handled by a well-trained and faced technicians who is practiced at the clean-up, removal, and disposal of your mold problem. The vast majority of projects will repeatedly start with a biocide treatment to madder repeatedly the mold advancement be and depending on how much mold exists there're a lot of various approaches to removal along with prevention projects for ensuring your mold issue does not return.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (626) 478-0286
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of San Gabriel?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (626) 478-0286
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of San Gabriel is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We proudly serve San Gabriel, CA, Temple City, CA, and surrounding areas.