Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
One of the most common health problems found in Los Angeles home and building inspections is mold. Exposure to mold can cause several respiratory health concerns such as throat irritation, coughing, and breathing issues as well as skin irritation. For some with conditions such as asthma and other heart and respiratory illnesses, mold can even be lethal if not mitigated effectively.
Do you suspect a water leak has contributed to recent health concerns? If so, you’ve come to the right place. SERVPRO is the leading Franchise Mold Removal companies available 24/7. Let’s talk about the best way to remediate and remove mold in your home. Schedule your mold remediation service with SERVPRO of San Gabriel today! Call (626) 478-0286 to get started.
What Does It Mean To Remediate Mold my Home and/or Office? As we stated earlier, mold is everywhere and mold is component of the commonplace environment. That’s where the significance of mold remediation comes into play. Mold remediation is a technique that has need for to be handled by a well-trained and faced technicians who is practiced at the clean-up, removal, and disposal of your mold problem. The vast majority of projects will repeatedly start with a biocide treatment to madder repeatedly the mold advancement be and depending on how much mold exists there're a lot of various approaches to removal along with prevention projects for ensuring your mold issue does not return.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (626) 478-0286
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of San Gabriel?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (626) 478-0286
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of San Gabriel is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the San Gabriel community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2170 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.